The Crusaders - The Best Of The Crusaders (2000) (Lossless)
Genre: Blues
Format: flac (image, cue, log)
Quality: Lossless
Tracks: 14
Total Time: 01:14:25
Total Size: 449,21 MB
Label: MCA Records
Tracklist01. Street Life (feat. Randy Crawford) - 07:29
02. Inherit The Wind (feat. Bobby Womack) - 03:51
03. Soul Shadows (feat. Bill Withers) - 06:21
04. Put It Where You Want It - 05:24
05. Don't Let It Get You Down - 03:03
06. Eleanor Rigby From Lighthouse '68 - 07:22
07. Honky Tonk Struttin' - 04:23
08. Snowflake - 04:54
09. Spiral - 06:10
10. The Hustler - 05:21
11. Better Not Look Down (feat. B.B. King) - 05:41
12. Hold On (I Think Our Love Is Changing) (feat. B.B. King) - 04:04
13. I'm So Glad I'm Standing Here Today (feat. Joe Cocker) - 04:59
14. This Old World's Too Funky For Me (feat. Joe Cocker) - 05:19
DownloadЦитата