Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Nu, Pogodi! books

2blackbar
Сообщение #1

Проходил мимо

Прохожий
Благодарностей: 0

Hello its my first post here, im looking for nu pogodi books from 80's , i had them when i was a child and i would like to collect them all but its hard to find them and im not in my country anymore(i lived in poland), i have collected some scans already but im looking for more.

Does anyone have any of these old books and could take a photos or scan them? I will scan some soon cause  i will get 2 but i would like to ask here cause in Russia there was more books about nu pogodi.

Here is what i have:

www.dropbox.com/gallery/50850057/1/pogodibooks?h=7ce580

Im looking for these books or similar old nu pogodi books 

Also looking for scans of old nu pogodi post cards 

Сообщение отредактировал 2blackbar - 4.12.2011, 3:13

Romantic Warrior
Сообщение #2

Eternal Dreamer
Иконка группы

Администратор
Из: Ленинград
Благодарностей: 839

Hi 2blackbar.
Using Google, I found something, maybe it will be interesting for you.
A scan of the text book "Nu, Pogodi!" with a count of illustrations. But characters is looking a bit different to his usual appearance.
Прикрепленный файл  Nu__Pogodi____text_book.rar ( 14.62 Мб ) Кол-во скачиваний: 383

Scans of colouring pages with characters from "Nu, Pogodi!"
Прикрепленный файл  Nu__Pogodi____colouring_pages.rar ( 4.67 Мб ) Кол-во скачиваний: 351

By the way, you also could try to search with Google something interesting for you, using search queries like that "Ну погоди, открытки" or "Ну погоди, почтовые открытки". For instance, I found this pretty New Year postcard:
Nu, Pogodi! books

2blackbar
Сообщение #3

Проходил мимо

Прохожий
Благодарностей: 0

Thanks, i had these but i deleted them cause quality and style of drawings is very different than cartoon and original books drawn by Mr Rusakow, im also not a fan of this new magazine made by Alexei when new episodes were made( but i kept the covers cause they were drawn nice sometimes (i guess they had 2 artists), i dont care about new books mostly because drawings are in difrerent style drawn by different people, i prefere old books and would like to collect them all but looks like not many people scanned them.
I used google a lot with ну погоди фильм сказка cause thats how these books were called, i remember also one cartoon with small boy probably asian boy but im not sure, i think he had dark hair maybe some hat and there was big whale in this cartoon, similar to this one :

Anyone knows whats the title of the cartoon ?

Yandex Bot

Рекламный бот Яндекса

Из: Интернет

RSS Текстовая версия Сейчас: 28.3.2024, 22:48