Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Russian Movies

qazxsw
Сообщение #1

Активный участник

Форумчанин
Из: Sri Lanka
Благодарностей: 48

hello can you please suggest me some Good russian movies to watch.i specially like Maxim Gorky - mother novel.if russia made some for that.please help me to find it.

i also like Anton Chekhov.if you know some movies for his stories.please let me know

thanks redface.gif

Romantic Warrior
Сообщение #2

Eternal Dreamer
Иконка группы

Администратор
Из: Ленинград
Благодарностей: 839

Well, actually there's a lot of really good Russian (Soviet) movies that was made in USSR, and it will takes too much time to write even just a list of them smile.gif What are you interested most of all?
Talking about Anton Chekhov, you can find a big list of movies based on his books, more than 200 at the moment. For instance I could recommend you one of them, "Мой ласковый и нежный зверь" (1978), that based on "Драма на охоте" story by Anton Chekhov.

qazxsw
Сообщение #3

Активный участник

Форумчанин
Из: Sri Lanka
Благодарностей: 48

Цитата(Romantic Warrior @ 6.4.2012, 2:26) *
Well, actually there's a lot of really good Russian (Soviet) movies that was made in USSR, and it will takes too much time to write even just a list of them smile.gif What are you interested most of all?
Talking about Anton Chekhov, you can find a big list of movies based on his books, more than 200 at the moment. For instance I could recommend you one of them, "Мой ласковый и нежный зверь" (1978), that based on "Драма на охоте" story by Anton Chekhov.

please give me the torrent link and english subtitles please . (300~400 MKV is better) smile.gif

Сообщение отредактировал qazxsw - 7.4.2012, 21:52

Romantic Warrior
Сообщение #4

Eternal Dreamer
Иконка группы

Администратор
Из: Ленинград
Благодарностей: 839

Цитата(qazxsw @ 6.4.2012, 17:59) *
Цитата(Romantic Warrior @ 6.4.2012, 2:26) *

please give me the torrent link and english subtitles please . (300~400 MKV is better) smile.gif

You can watch this movie online with english subtitles here smile.gif

Yandex Bot

Рекламный бот Яндекса

Из: Интернет

RSS Текстовая версия Сейчас: 17.4.2024, 1:01